Congratulations to everyone that completed this year's chilly Purdue Half Marathon & 5K Races!!!
Monday, October 19, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Monday, June 8, 2015
Your kid/s should join our FUN program because:
- Running, Games, Cross Training, Lessons in healthy habits
- Leaders are certified RCCA, USAT, or youth strength and conditioning coaches.
- Each kid will get a swag bag and a shirt
- Parents Power Hour fitness during the kids camp (optional)
* Parent Power hour is a FREE hour of walking along the Heritage Trail while adding in some workout stations. Parent Power Hour is suitable for parents of all fitness levels.
Pre-Registration required: Register HERE
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Friday, June 5, 2015
Sunday, April 5, 2015
So far, Bryce Carlson has run through the worst conditions imaginable — enduring the heat of the scorching sun, traversing icy roads and resisting stiff headwinds — since beginning his 3,100-mile trek across the country in mid-January.
But the experienced ultrarunner will not quit anytime soon.
"Humans are a lot tougher than we give ourselves credit for," said Carlson, an assistant professor of anthropology at Purdue University. "It's the mental component that's proven more difficult."
Carlson and 11 others started the Race Across USA fundraiser Jan. 16 in Huntington Beach, California.
The goal: Run 117 marathons in 140 days.
Read the full JC Online story at this link: http://on.jconline.com/1C6h1bg